RMSG is now Recruit4U!
2 Recruitment Services to Choose from:
From one-off searches to fully integrated outsourced recruiting departments, Recruit4U adapts to your business and needs.
- Dedicated experienced full-cycle recruiter to manage the recruitment process from end to end
- Write and post job postings to attract candidates
- Candidate outreach to widen the pool of applicants
- Screen resumes and conduct initial telephone interviews
- In-depth initial interviews
- De-brief hiring managers on final candidates
- Present offer packages
- Conduct reference checks, background checks, and psychometric testing
- Guide candidates through the onboarding process
- 3-, 6-, 9- or 12-month contract engagements
- Monthly flat rate fee
- All Fractional Recruitment clients get 1 year of HR4U’s Starter Level HR Services
- Full cycle headhunting recruiting services for targeted positions
- Rates start at 20% of base salary (excludes any bonus or commissions)
- Industry-leading 6-month replacement guarantee
- All Contingency Recruitment clients get 1 year of HR4U’s Starter Level HR Services after the successful placement of a candidate
Let's Get Hunting
Once Recruit4U understands your company’s culture, preferences and requirements, a variety of methods and techniques will be used to find your TRUE performer — such as sourcing, referrals, job posts, database searches, and headhunting.
Yes, you read that right headhunting. What sets Recruit4U apart is we are proactive recruiters. We do outreach and solicitation of employed candidates to find you the best talent for your roles.
Interview and Role Play
Recruit4U creates specific questions to gauge not only the applicant’s work skills and experience, but also their personality traits and behaviours.
Interviews can uncover if a candidate is suitable for the position and will fit well with a company’s culture. To truly see how a person performs, however, unscripted Role Plays reveal and test the following candidate skills:
- Customer Service
- Public Speaking
- Problem Solving
- And others
References and Background Checks
In every search we conduct at least two working references to verify all the information gathered during the interview process, and to gain further insight into the applicant’s work ethics, strengths and weaknesses.
Recruit4U can also perform a variety of background information checks including:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Reference Check
- Work Reference Check
- Personal Reference Check
- Educational History Check
- Certification Check (e.g., Securities Certification)
- Driver’s License Check (e.g., clean driving record)
Recruit4U works with you to draft an offer of employment on your behalf outlining the placement’s start date, compensation, direct reports, vacation allowance, benefits and requirements (e.g. dress code)
Recruiting TRUE performers since 2003
“I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Darryl during my recruitment process for a Project Manager (Electro-Mechanical) position. His professionalism, insight, and unwavering support throughout the entire process made it a remarkable experience.
Darryl was instrumental in this successful journey. His personalized approach to providing guidance, his understanding of the industry, and his commitment to ensuring a seamless experience are truly commendable.”
~ Candidate Testimonial
Speak with a member of the Recruit4U team. We will be happy to discuss your position and requirements, and work with you to create a tailored recruitment solution for your business that finds the best people for your positions.